Friday, March 7, 2008

The Best and Worst Movies based on Games


The new hotness in the gaming industry is to make a movie based on your videogame.
I have seen many of these movies with some I just though 'ugh' with others I was more exited about the movie.
So here to a Movies based on Games roundup, the color green will mean ill recommend it, orange that you might like it and red for the worst movies in the business.

Hitman
A game about every bodies favourite assaisan for hire, The movie is about agent 47 early years, he tries to kill a Russian president and gets backstabbed, overall a good movie but a bit to extreme and badly acted, but it's still fun.
Games: Hitman 1, 2, Hitman Contracts, Hitman Blood Money

Resident Evil

Based upon my favourite horror series Resident Evil tries to bring the series to the movies, with success if you ask me the movie reminded me of other horror movies like 28 days later which I very much enjoyed even though I get a bit of an DOOM feeling to it.
Games: Resident Evil 1, 2, 3 and 4

Resident Evil: Apocalypse
The second movie in the series this is where the series get's a bit weak with some ugly moments and the actors seems to need to learn to act.
Games: Resident Evil 1, 2, 3 and 4

Resident Evil: Extinction
This is where my interest started to wane off the movie introduces to much side carachters and when they died I just yawned a bit, don't watch this ever..
Games: Resident Evil 1, 2, 3 and 4

DOA: Dead or Alive
I saw 10 minutes of this movie and gave up, let it be..DEAD
Games: Dead or Alive Series, Dead or Alive Extreme Series

Tomb Raider
One of the first big movies to be based on a videogame Tomb Raider was a good movie with a good plot and some... good acting...
Games: Tomb Raider Series


Digg!



No comments: