Thursday, January 24, 2008

First Posting

Hey this is my first post on my new blog, I will use this blog to post Reviews of games.
The reason why I made a blog is because I previously posted all my reviews on The NoobToob Forums but posting there limited the games I could choose , so now I made my own blog
I will be posting 4 times of posts:

1. New Reviews - These Reviews are freshly written
2. Enhanced Reviews - These Reviews where already posted somewhere else but now i changed them for the current time and altered some layout changes.
3. Gaming Related Videos - These are video i made and are gaming related (mostly top 10's/5's)
4. Random Bullshit - This could be just showing some art or just an rant about gaming or maybe other media reviews (Comics, Movies, Books, Music etc.)

Hope you will like most of it regards,

James-Kond

----------------
Now playing: The White Stripes - Rag And Bone
via FoxyTunes

No comments: